Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Outside the Dirt Castle


In a palace painted of blues and shadows;
With walls too long deprived of radiance;
I, on a throne of lead and papers;
Left with no sense of time, or any;
Leaving hunger, the teller of passing time;

Heavy, my growing crown of thread is heavy;
Dusts that glimmer and veil my beauty;
Hey, Mr. Puppet, does it suit me?
I too would know but all is shaded;
As I look to the sky of bricks and binder;

Crumble, grind and tumble upon the roofing;
A disk with five oblongs, descending;
Must this be a hand? Oh, Good Fortune!
At last, a guest; a human, perhaps;
Pardon stands upon the midnight's open lid;

This young man clad in shining metal clothing;
Pulled me out and brought me to dawning;
Light pierced from behind sailing cottons;
I'm no princess; a shame, a bother;
My palace was but a hole under a boulder;

Puppets steered by my self-brought, weak delusions;
Fixed jams from moss and purple wormies;
A kingdom built upon soil and dirt;
Truth is nothing but an ugly farce;
When knowledge I didn't have, has made me scarce.





Credits to Regine and Renz for lending a hand <3. My purple wormies.

No comments:

Post a Comment