Thursday, March 14, 2013

How Period Affects the Mood of a Woman

Questions around the center of my imaginary brain:
  1. Do people you miss, miss you back?
  2. Why do some people enter your life, and just leave afterwards?
  3. Why are dolphins pretty?
  4. Can you freely believe in God and Jesus without having to believe everything the Catholic Church says?
  5. Would I become an angel when I die?
  6. Is it true that the Bible is not reliable because a pagan collected them and left out the stories where Jesus was showing unlikable character? Though I disagree.
  7. Is it okay to be friends with past lovers?
  8. Why do some people tell you that you are important to them but when you exert effort to be with them, they just don't show the importance they speak of?
  9. Am I crazy for asking these things?
  10. Do people really hold you special as much as you value them?
  11. Why does it seem like sometimes it's better to be alone? Because one day or another, the person you're with can be a person of the past.
  12. What can make me happy?
  13. Is it possible that I can't be made happy?
It's so sad how many people I lost or perhaps just having feeble connections with. I don't want to open up to new people anymore, if they are just going to leave. I hate the idea of being abandoned. :(
I'm so scared of things I do not know. I'm thinking crazy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment